Friday, June 7, 2013

Thigh High Obsessions’

I am always curious about the things that others find arousing. I am blessed to have circle of friends that allow me to pick their brains about some very private subjects. A few weeks ago I was chatting with my intimate friend and he shared his proclivity for women in thigh high-socks. He shared images with me that left me positively soaked. I had never really thought about it. I do find a woman in stockings and a garter a turn on, so the leap to thigh-high socks or thigh-high stocking was an easy one for me. I can’t quite put my finger on it but there are subtle differences in the two. Hmmmm the fantasies I’m now having………



























































































Happy Friday Kisses

Dessi

No comments:

Post a Comment