Tuesday, June 18, 2013

~A Well Dressed Man~

A man in a well tailored suit is a true sight to behold. There is an air of confidence that he exudes. I found myself transfixed on such a man on the Metro a few weeks ago. Our subtle glances soon became open stares as we sized each other up. I’m sure he noticed the rise and fall of my ample bosom as I watched the sizable bulge in his trousers. I brushed against him on accident (well almost an accident) as I exited the train. His body firm. His scent clean, and refreshing like towels out of the dryer. Thoughts of him have consumed me on more than one occasion in the past few days. He has been part of some of my most intimate moments. I hope to catch his eye again someday when I have no real place to be….


































































No comments:

Post a Comment