Saturday, April 13, 2013

~Straight Curious~

It's a novel idea. I think I may have coined the term. I mean really. If a straight person can be bi-curious then it stands to reason that a gay person can have straight curiosities, right? People get so hung up on labels though. Gay, straight, bi or whatever. I meet people everyday that don't seem to understand that as humans we evolve. We are not stagnant in our journey, no matter how hard we try. Change is truly inevitable. The more individuality I see, the more I realize we are all quite the same. As a lesbian I love women, always have. But as stated previously, I love a sexy man. Whether I would or wouldn't have sex with him is pretty much irrelevant. it is all about the attraction. There are gay men that fantasize about the straight experience, that would never consider themselves straight, because of their love for huge cock or a tight ass. So to all of you, my loyal readers...Just Do You!!! 


Kisses

Dessi

No comments:

Post a Comment