Wednesday, April 3, 2013

~Happy Hump Day~

It's been a busy week for me already. Spring is in the air here in the nations capitol and I'm enjoying lots of happy naughty sexy fun. My explorations this week have been in "Family" fun. This a hotly contested subject. For those that enjoy this lifestyle there is nothing more normal. For some the fantasy in role play is enough to satiate their carnal desire's for a family member. I am open to the concept as long as it is with the consent of two or more adults. 

That being said, I'd like to thank my online "family". Kisses to my little brother, your big sis knows what you have been doing with her panties and I like it! To my oldest son, the perfect babyDom, Mommy humbly submits herself to you. To my twin sister, ooooh if mom and dad knew what we do in our bedroom late at night. And of course my daddy, my first lover, my teacher.  

Thanks to all of those of you that took time to visit my little part of the world wide web. 

Hoping to spend some quality Mommy daughter time soon.....


Kisses

Dessi

No comments:

Post a Comment