Sunday, December 1, 2013

I Think Daddy Has Something On His Mind......


I have spent some time searching for the perfect Daddy. One who understands what pleasing a babygirl is all about. One who would guide me with a firm hand and teach me with loving intentions. I recently met such a Daddy. He has reached dark corners of my mind that I never knew existed. He likes to keep me guessing. I never know what's cumming next. His adoration of my soft thick curvy brown body makes me weak with desire to please him in every way. He sends me the most vivid images daily with descriptions as to how we will act them out, keeping me dripping at all times. 
























































































































































I cant wait to find out exactly what's in store for me....


Kisses


Dessi

1 comment:

  1. I found this spot via X Hamster... I enjoy taking in that which people choose to share and most times I'm not disappointed because people tend to bare their souls in confines of cyberspace. I like the pictures. I like the idea of you expiring the sub/Dom relationship. It's something that I'm very curious about.

    ReplyDelete