Thursday, May 23, 2013

~Submit To Me~


It’s hard for some to understand the Switch. While my basic nature is subservient to my Dom/Domme, I do have quite the dominate streak. Being Pansexual, I enjoy domination in many gender levels. In my many chats and role plays throughout the years as well as real life experiences, I have found that I have a real proclivity for dominating men. I’m never abusive unless it is necessary in training my sub. I don't believe in pain for pains sake. Domination is a sensual exchange between consenting adults. There is nothing sexier than a man submitting himself to me. Luckily for me there is no shortage of men wanting exactly what I have to offer.















































































Kisses

Dessi

No comments:

Post a Comment