Sunday, March 24, 2013

My Realizations

Life has a way of working itself out. After years of exploring, learning and experiencing, I am just now, almost to the half century mark in my life. I'm cumming into my own and LOVING every moment of it. I am a confident, black, pansexual, ssbbw. I am not to everyone's taste, although some consider me to be quite sexy. If you think I’m too big...baby you don’t have the right equipment!

I enjoy thought provoking, mind expanding role-play. I am a writer and lover of erotic fiction. My proclivities are vast and far reaching. I enjoy visual as well as auditory stimulation...whisper your naughty little propositions in my ear or show me your desires and I'm yours. 

I am unique in the respect that my being a lesbian does not diminish my admiration for a sexy man...quite the contrary. I, as a woman, completely understand the attraction. And while at this time I do not desire a physical relationship with a man in the "normal" sense, I am quite fascinated by the act itself. 

I will be contemplating many subjects here. So sit back and relax. I think you'll enjoy this glorious ride as much as I'll enjoy sharing my thoughts with you. 


Kisses

Dessi


No comments:

Post a Comment